Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The First

Well, so I start a blog. On the same day of a Xanga. This is homosexual that I have nothing better to do than do these things. I feel like a looser! But oh well, where shall I start? Generally these things talk about your day, or things like that, whereas the Xanga I have will talk about things to rant on, e.g. Alvaro.

Ok, then. My day has sucked so far. What did I do? Yardwork. And more yardwork. And fought my cat. It won. I have the scratches to prove so. Note to self that 5 out of 6 of the endpoints of a cat are extremely sharp. What else did I do than this? Nothing. I sat in my 10 by 5 foot window and looked outside while listening to Willie Nelson, DMB, BMG, Cory Morrow, Pat Green, Jason Boland, and some other people you all have never even heard of. Now its 5:01, and I write this. I'm bored.

1 Comments:

Blogger alexa jade said...

wow you sound alot like me!!ha ha

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home